Sixth Grade Newsletter, May 3, 2013
Important Upcoming Dates
• May 10 SDL Projects FINAL DRAFT DUE.
Many students have already had the final drafts of their research paper accepted. Congratulations! I have been reading drafts daily and I try to conference immediately with students so they can continue to work on creating the highest quality writing piece possible.
• Wednesday, May 15 Early Release @ 1:00
• May 16-23 Scheduled SDL Presentations
• Friday, May 24 Class Completion Celebration at Boondocks. Parents are encouraged and welcome to join us (Plus, we need drivers!). No one will be excluded from participating in this event due to financial hardship. Many parents have generously donated to a Boondocks’ Scholarship Fund and I am using money for the Earth Rock Sale to make up some of the difference.
• Monday, May 27 No School
• Tuesday, May 28 Continuation
• Wednesday, May 29 All School Picnic
• Balloon Ceremony May 30 at 10:30. Early Release @ 1:00
• May 29 All School Picnic
• May 30 Last Day of School! 10:00 AM Balloon Ceremony
The best way to reach me is by email. You can get a link to me through the school’s website or write to me directly at email@example.com.
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (148)
- ► 2014 (74)
- The balloon ceremony!
- All School Picnic
- A special THANK YOU to our ROOM MOTHERS for the wo...
- Pre-Continuation Reading Material
- Thursday's SDL Presentations.
- Wednesday's SDL Presentations
- More SDL photos!
- Monday's SDL Presentation
- Friday's SDL Presentations
- End of the Year Picnic news from Rosie and Luke
- Today's SDL Presentations
- A link from Pam Dechant about Continuation
- Important Upcoming Dates
- Almost there!
- One Week Until SDL Final Drafts are DUE!
- Field Day Friday and...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)