This is just a "heads up" to let you all know that I am going to be going on a pre-walkabout trip next week. Adam has worked in the JCOS IA program in the past and will be substituting in the 6th grade (September 30- October 5). All of our regular systems will be in place to ensure success for all students.
If you have any pressing concerns next week please contact the office as I will be completely out of the loop.
As you move about in your life, please keep an eye out for take-out menus. We are using them for some math activities and it is great to have a wide variety.
- ► 2016 (101)
- ► 2015 (148)
- ► 2014 (74)
- Happy Friday!
- Gabi will be making tomato soup and cheese quesadi...
- $7 swim day due tomorrow.
- Final Trip Moments
- We Practically Have the Pool to Ourselves!
- Capture the Flag
- Good Night!
- We had a great time at the museum!
- Adapting to the World as it Is
- Why do we feel fear?
- Sixth Graders Share Stories
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)