All of our sixth graders have gotten their SDL proposal accepted and they have written a letter to an in-school consultant. All students should be researching for their feature article/research paper. Everyone needs to have at least three sources and they can not all be from the internet! Your child might need help getting a public library card, ordering books, and picking them up from your local store.
Some students are truly self-motivated and are almost done with their rough draft. WE LOVE THIS!!! We need some kid/teen magazines for the classroom so our motivated students can find models of additional things they can add to their SDL magazine.
Please write a note if you want the magazines back or if I can keep them and cut them up.
- ► 2016 (101)
- Pickles and Pencils!
- We need MAGAZINES!
- A continuation message from Angie den Hartog.
- Our brave 6th graders promoted our p&p sale in the...
- Our in-house graphic artists made a poster for our...
- We have some fabulous writers! Let's see if we ha...
- Pickles and Pencils, only $1 each!When: After sch...
- Final Conference Times! Please email me if you won...
- A Note from Melody re: Conferences
- Our SDL topics. Can you be a consultant?
- Out of Five Book Review (FINAL DRAFT) is due on T...
- Is it okay to bring a laptop to school? Absolutely...
- Conference Times Below.
- Film Makers!
- A Thank You from Rosie and Sam.
- Conferences are approaching!
- Community Service!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)