Students are preparing and practicing their Voyage Presentations for their friends and triads. If you have a chance at home, have your student practice the entire presentation, making sure the basic requirements have been met and their presentation shows readiness to move on to the pre-walkabout program.
The entire presentation, including panel introductions and fielding questions from the audience, should be between ten and fifteen minutes.
Students have several planning templates that can help them determine what they should include. One presentation planner was also included in the SDL parent packet sent home all those months ago.
The year is quickly coming to an end... and in sixth grade it will end with a bang and not a whimper, so brace yourself and support your loved ones!
Please feel free to email any questions or comments you have to my school email at email@example.com.
- ► 2016 (101)
- All School Picnic
- A few Continuation pictures (thanks Jessica!)
- Continuation is Tuesday evening starting at 5:30 s...
- Self-directed learners LOVE the freedom of summer ...
- Don't forget!
- Downtown Denver Day
- Downtown Denver Day is Wednesday.
- Sixth Graders Team Build and Educate Next Year's V...
- Your child needs you! (and Gabi does too!)
- Picnic note from Rosie and Sam
- Thanks to everyone who came to support our 6th gra...
- A penultimate day of presentations!
- Today's Voyage Presentations!
- Bryan is offering summer enrichment again this sum...
- Today's SDL Presentations
- Presentation Schedule
- Field Day is NEXT FRIDAY!
- It is time to witness the incredible learning our ...
- This week!
- A real life SDL project turns into a successful Yo...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)