You are invited to a parent meeting!
This Friday, January 30 starting at 3:45 in our sixth grade classroom.
I will be sharing the scheduling and details pertaining to your child's SDL project. This self-directed learning project will have many (scaffolded) steps that will at times challenge and push your child. Come to learn what will be expected during this learning and how you might help (or not help, depending). This large and complex project is a demonstration of intellectual, social, and personal readiness to move on to our prewalkabout program.
If you can't make this meeting I am happy to send a packet home and you can email me with follow up questions.
Please note: All family members are encouraged to take on your own SDL project. This meeting will start you on your way!
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
The Make Your Voices Heard Survey is a great way for the Open School to shine! The survey is open now through February 5 for students in grades 2 – 12. To reach the log in students should go to:https://soars.jeffco.k12.co.us/survey/login.aspx.
Students should log in with:
· ID = JPS followed by student number
· Password = date of birth entered as MMDDYY
There is also a link and instructions on the Student Resources page of our website: https://sites.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/jcos/student-homepage
Monday, January 26, 2015
- ► 2016 (101)
- Parent Meeting this Friday for those interested!
- Make Your Voices Heard Survey
- Author/illustrator Buck Wilder visited JCOS.
- Last day!
- An amazing day! Snow caves, Nordic skiing, Rock cl...
- Day One!
- Supply List: Pack this weekend!
- Hoops for Heart Information from Rosie
- Have you looked at the supply list?
- Meeting with our roommates and Walk-About leaders
- Choice Time? Also- we need tissues (Please!)
- Mandatory Trip Meeting
- A lot is happening... SOON!
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)