Monday, May 25, 2015
Plan to arrive at JCOS a few minutes early so you can look at some of the incredible work students have done during this last year of elementary school.
The continuation will begin in the Commons at 5:30. Students, and honored guests, will have assigned seats during the council ceremony.
Following the council there will be time to socialize, continue looking through the portfolios and magazines, and enjoy some refreshments.
ALSO THIS WEEK:
Wednesday will be a sixth grade game day, classroom clean up, and All School Picnic.
The Balloon Ceremony will be on Thursday at around 10:30ish. Sixth graders should bring a swimsuit and a towel for this traditional send-off. This last day of school is also an early release day.
Friday, May 22, 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Saturday, May 16, 2015
End of the Year Picnic
On Wednesday, May 27th we are going to have our all school end of the year picnic to celebrate the year and all that we have accomplished together. The picnic will begin at 11:30 a.m. with hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, watermelon, chips and a drink for everyone to enjoy. Parents, grandparents and siblings are welcome to join us in this end of the year celebration. The following activities will be set up for people to enjoy once their bellies are full: volleyball, soccer, badminton, 4 square, Frisbee, paddleball, bubbles, jump roping and more.
At around 12:30 p.m., people will have a chance to cool off in the sprinklers and on the splash pads, so be sure to bring your swimsuit, a towel and/or a change of clothes. Sunscreen is another important item to bring and/or wear to the picnic. Around 1:45 p.m. the sprinklers will be turned off and the water fight will begin. If people don’t want to get wet, they can continue playing the other activities that we have set up. Popsicles will be handed out at 2:45 p.m., followed by a big clean up of the field.
If you have any questions, please call and leave a message at #303-982-7056. We look forward to a fun day of eating and playing together. Cross your fingers for good weather!
Rosie and Sam
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- ► 2016 (101)
- All School Picnic
- A few Continuation pictures (thanks Jessica!)
- Continuation is Tuesday evening starting at 5:30 s...
- Self-directed learners LOVE the freedom of summer ...
- Don't forget!
- Downtown Denver Day
- Downtown Denver Day is Wednesday.
- Sixth Graders Team Build and Educate Next Year's V...
- Your child needs you! (and Gabi does too!)
- Picnic note from Rosie and Sam
- Thanks to everyone who came to support our 6th gra...
- A penultimate day of presentations!
- Today's Voyage Presentations!
- Bryan is offering summer enrichment again this sum...
- Today's SDL Presentations
- Presentation Schedule
- Field Day is NEXT FRIDAY!
- It is time to witness the incredible learning our ...
- This week!
- A real life SDL project turns into a successful Yo...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)