Please mark your calendar with these important upcoming meetings:
Thursday January 8, 2015 at 3:45 in Gabrielle's classroom:
This is the mandatory trip meeting required by the district. We will be going through the power point and answering questions about this adventure. Paperwork, equipment list, and medicine forms will be provided for everyone and there will be time to fill it out and turn it in before you go home. If your insurance has changed please bring in new copies, otherwise you can just initial the copy provided for the Fall Camping Trip. Guardians who are not able to make this meeting will receive the packet from their child on Friday and need to read/sign/return the power point as soon as possible.
Friday, January 30, 2015 at 3:45 in Gabrielle's classroom there will be a parent meeting on "What to Expect When Your Child is SDLing." Information and a packet will be given out and many questions will be answered.
I look forward to seeing everyone soon!
- ► 2016 (101)
- Parent Meeting this Friday for those interested!
- Make Your Voices Heard Survey
- Author/illustrator Buck Wilder visited JCOS.
- Last day!
- An amazing day! Snow caves, Nordic skiing, Rock cl...
- Day One!
- Supply List: Pack this weekend!
- Hoops for Heart Information from Rosie
- Have you looked at the supply list?
- Meeting with our roommates and Walk-About leaders
- Choice Time? Also- we need tissues (Please!)
- Mandatory Trip Meeting
- A lot is happening... SOON!
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)